Tourist attractions - Vaslui

Afiseaza de la 31 la 36 din 36
Pagini:      <<   1  2  3  [4]  
[ 31 ] The Birth of Mother of God” Church of Rafaila Monastery, Rafaila Village, Rafaila Commune

  „The Birth of Mother of God” Church of Rafaila Monastery, Rafaila Village, Rafaila Commune, Vaslui County (code LMI 2004: VS-II-m-B-06873)                   It was built in 1834 at the initiative of the hieroschemamonk Iorest on the place of the old wooden church of the monastery (it was certificated in 1599 and 1636,it was initially built in the land of Oşeşti –the district o ...

 
[ 32 ] The „Dormition of the Virgin Mary” Church, Solesti village, Commune Solesti

  The „Dormition of the Virgin Mary” Church, Soleşti village, Commune Soleşti, Vaslui County (code LMI 2004: VS-II-m-A-06881.04)     Built between 1859 and 1860 by Ecaterina Rosetti-Solescu, as a court chapel, on the east side of the manor. In 1893, Gheorghe Rosetti–Solescu, her nephew, plenipotentiary minister, donated the church to the village community. It is part of the assembly of the Rosetti-Solescu mansion.   Rectangular church with s ...

 
[ 33 ] The Wooden Church of „Saint Nicholas” Stioborăni Village, Solesti Commune

    The Wooden Church of „Saint Nicholas” of the Former Ştiuborănii Hermitage,  Ştioborăni Village, Soleşti Commune, Vaslui County (code LMI 2004: VS-II-m-A-06884)     Built in 1726 by the boyar Grigoraş Mardare in the middle of e secular forest, situated in the north of the village, as a hermitage church. In 1809 it was a small monastery under the bishopric of Roman, and after the secularization of the monastery assets fro ...

 
[ 34 ] The „Dormition of the Virgin Mary” Church, Tatomiresti village, Commune Rebricea

  The „Dormition of the Virgin Mary” Church, Tatomireşti village, Commune Rebricea, Vaslui County (code LMI 2004: VS-II-m-A-06887)     Built in 1792 by the seneschal Arghire Cuza and his wife, Ilinca, daughter of the high official Lupu Costache, as court chapel.   It is built of stone on a three-apse plan, with semi-circular apses, without a tower. The roof support is covered by shingles. It stands out by the stone façade, of Classicist influen ...

 
[ 35 ] The Wooden Church of Devout Paraskeva, Voinesti village, Commune Voinesti

  The Wooden Church of Devout Paraskeva, Voineşti village, Commune Voineşti, Vaslui County, (cod LMI 2004: VS-II-m-A -06897)     Built around 1745 by the community, an example of common foundation, in the building of which various social categories participated: free peasants, monks, the prior of the Floreşti-Aftanasie Monastery, the Cerchez family of squires. The first religious dwelling is documentary mentioned in 1460, during the rule of Stephan the Great, f ...

 
[ 36 ] The Wooden Church of Saint Nicholas, Zăpodeni village, Commune Zăpodeni

    The Wooden Church of Saint Nicholas, Zăpodeni village, Commune Zăpodeni, Vaslui County  (code LMI 2004: VS-II-a-A-06898. 01)     Built in the 1770 by Carp Bălăuţă, who hired Ioan Muştiuc from Zăpodeni as master, in the forest at the village’s north-eastern side and sheltered by centennial trees. He built the church from the foundations up to the window level. After his death, the founder hired two masters from Iasi ...

 
Afiseaza de la 31 la 36 din 36
Pagini:      <<   1  2  3  [4]  

Pentru informaţii despre celelalte programe finanţate de Uniunea Europeană în România, cât şi pentru informaţii detaliate privind aderarea României la Uniunea Europeană, vă invităm să vizitaţi adresa web a Centrului de Informare al Comisiei Europene in Romania.
Acest site web nu reprezintă în mod necesar poziţia oficială a Comisiei Europene. Întreaga răspundere asupra corectitudinii şi coerenţei informaţiilor prezentate revine iniţiatorilor site-ului web.