- Project Presentation
- Project Information
- Requests for information
- Tourist Infrastructure
- Tourist routes Vaslui
- Useful information
|Download Ghid Turistic Vaslui-Hincesti-Leova
file size:35 Mb
|Here you can download our guide|
Name of the project:
Project financed by the European Union through the Romania-Moldova Vicinity Program Phare CBC 2004, Perseus code RO 2004 / 016-941.01.01.14.
Vaslui District Council
Vaslui County Division for Culture, Cults and National Cultural Patrimony, Leova District Council and
Hincesti District Council
General objective of the project:
Development of the cultural-religious tourism infrastructure, in vue of intensifuing the cross-border touristic activities.
Rehabilitation and modernization of the information and access infrastructure, in vue of reintroducing in the cultural-religious touristic circuit of the cult objects in the cross-border zone Vaslui-Hincesti-Leova.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT:
1. Establishing the workframe for the PIU (Project Implementation Unit);
2. Monitoring and evaluation of the project;
3. Acquiring the design service: portal, guides, panels, CDs, folders, posters, banners,etc.;
4. Acquiring and placing of the panels and indicators of touristic signalment;
5. Making the promo materials;
6. Making operative the Touristic Information Center;
7. Elaboration of the opportunity study;
8. Publishing the project and the outcome obtained.
Results of the program:
“Achieving a touristic signalment on the main routes and in the significant places from the cultural-religious perspective”,made of:
- 8 street panels of 3x4 m (placed at the border of the Vaslui County with the bordering Counties in the Republic of Moldova);
- 30 street panels of 2x3m with the ecumenical map of the County (placed on the county roads);
- 40 signalizing indicators of the cult objects of touristic interes (placed in the county road);
- 40 incription and marking panels (placed at monuments).
Setting up a touristic information center;
Achieving means to promote the cultural-religious tourism in the Vaslui-Hincesti-Leova area:
- 3.000 turist guides;
- 3.000 posters;
- 10.000 folders;
- 3.000 CDs;
- 1 web portal;
- 4 electronic banners.
Executing an opportunity study;
Creating promoting campaigns for the project :
- 7 press conference;
- 4 public debates;
- 300 presentation maps;
- 1 permanent settling plate.
Acest site web nu reprezintă īn mod necesar poziţia oficială a Comisiei Europene. Īntreaga răspundere asupra corectitudinii şi coerenţei informaţiilor prezentate revine iniţiatorilor site-ului web.